Complete Your Warranty Form Online
To be eligible for warranty protection please complete the online form below and click on the
submit button. Alternately, print the form and complete out by hand, then post to the appropriate address above.
MAXWELL provides a three year limited warranty on windlasses, except Anchormax, which has a two year
limited warranty for pleasure boat usage. Maxwell provides a one year limited warranty for all windlass
systems used on commercial or charter vessels. Warranty, service and parts are available around the world.
Contact your nearest Maxwell office for a complete list of service centres and distributors.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This warranty will be null and void if
(a) there is any neglect or failure to properly maintain and service the products.
(b) the products are serviced, repaired or maintained improperly or by unauthorised persons.
(c) loss or damage is attributed to any act, matter or omission beyond the reasonable control of MAXWELL or the purchaser.
- MAXWELL's liability shall be limited to repair or replacement (as determined by MAXWELL) of the goods or parts defective in materials or workmanship.
- Determination of the suitability of the product and the materials for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer, and MAXWELL shall have no responsibility in connection with such suitability.
- MAXWELL shall not be liable for any loss, damages, harm or claim attributed to:
(a) use of the products in applications for which the products are not intended.
(b) corrosion, wear and tear or improper installation.
(c) improper use of the product.
- MAXWELL shall not be responsible for shipping charges or installation labour associated with any warranty claims.
- There are no warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or any other kind, express or implied, and none shall be implied by law. If any such warranties are nonetheless implied by law for the benefit of the customer they shall be limited to a period of three years from the original purchase by the user.
- MAXWELL shall not be liable for consequential damages to any vessel, equipment, or other property or persons due to use or installation of MAXWELL equipment.
- This warranty sets out your specific legal rights allowed by MAXWELL, these may be varied by the laws of different countries. In addition, the Purchaser may also have other legal rights which vary from country to country.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact your nearest Maxwell Marine office or distributor. Proof of purchase and authorisation from MAXWELL will be required prior to any repairs being attempted.
To be eligible for warranty protection
please either complete the form below by either:
- email - fill out the form on screen and then click
on the submit button or
- by post - print the form and fill out by hand and
then post to the appropriate address above.