The pendant controller is often the preferred choice for operating the
windlass. Its rugged design makes it ideal for the critical task of lowering
and raising the anchor, where safety is paramount.
The hand held unit is plugged in a water-proof socket, mounted in a
convenient location. This socket is wired to the control circuitry of the
windlass. When not used, the unit can be unplugged and stored away.
- Simple, two button, up and down operation
- Water-proof plug and socket connection
- Momentary (non-latching) buttons for safety, no emergency stop button required
- Double depression buttons for intuitive two speed control
- Additional buttons to control other equipment (e.g. hydraulic pump or chain wash system)
- 6m and 9m cable lengths