- Provides the versatility of operating two anchors from one winch.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip™ snag-free warping drum with clutch disengagement of chainwheel for positive control of all ropes.
- Permits use of traditional shackle and thimble rope and chain connection.
- Allows alternative mounting horizontally on a fore and aft bulkhead inside chain locker for below deck installation.
- High-quality finish on above deck components, manufactured from marinegrade 316 stainless steel and chromed bronze, for long term durability.
- Cone type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual ‘Free Fall’ anchoring. Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl (except on VW500)
- Simplified through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks utilising marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Marine grade anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer on 500, VW10, 1000, 1500, 2500 and 3500 models.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches.
- Easily disassembled for servicing.
Emergency crank/clutch release handle (except on VW500)
Chainwheels to suit available chain sizes
Extra deck clearance kit
Dual direction solenoid pack
Traditional bronze finish
Traditional bronze finish (chainwheel & capstan)
Wide Mouth Chainpipe
AutoAnchor Rode Counter
Additional foot switches
Circuit breaker/isolator panel