- Vertical design suits smaller powerboats or sailboats and can be utilised for anchor rodes, as a docking capstan on larger craft, or auxiliary line hauling from any direction.
- High quality finish on above deck components, hard wearing chrome over marine-grade bronze.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip™ snag-free warping drum for positive control of all ropes.
- Simplified through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks utilising marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Alternative gearbox/motor positions accommodate virtually all installation situations.
- Compact, reliable gearbox, made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer on VC500 and VC1000 models.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motors, designed for marine winches.
- Easily disassembled for servicing.
- Can be mounted horizontally for use as a pot hauler or davit winch.
|Standard Equipment||Optional Extras|
Extra deck clearance
Traditional bronze finish
Circuit breaker/isolator panel