- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation, for use with chain only rodes.
- Functional rope hauling from fore and aft using independent MAX-grip™ snag-free warping drum with clutch disengagement of chainwheel for positive control of all ropes.
- Optional dual anchor handling with smooth independent control of each chainwheel via cone clutches.
- Chain pipe assembly supplied.
- Cone-type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual ‘free fall’ anchoring. Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe and precise operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl to assist when using warping drum independently.
- Simple deck mounted installation with no under deck parts.
- Simplified maintenance with ability to strip the running gear (chainwheel and drum) from the windlass without disturbing the windlass mounting.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches.
- Chainwheel and warping drum of high-quality chrome finish over marine-grade bronze.
- Marine-grade alloy casing pretreated, powder coated and finished with a two component white polyurethane paint.
Chainpipe and chainwheel
Emergency crank/clutch release handle
Dual direction solenoid pack
Traditional bronze finish (chainwheel & capstan)
Vertical warping drum featuring MAX-grip™ for independent rope hauling from any direction (HWVC3500 only)
Up/down remote control panel
AutoAnchor Rode Counter
Circuit breaker/isolator panel