All rode counters feature:
- Windlass monitoring from the helm
- Simple Plug & Play sensor installation
- Accurate information for all-chain or combination rope/chain rodes
- Flexibility of magnet and sensor gap from 3mm to 50mm
- Easy set up
- Multiple unit installation options – combine with other Maxwell AA products for total windlass control
- Fit any windlass including AC and hydraulic
- Inbuilt diagnostics for troubleshooting installation issues
- EMC protection to CE EN60945
PANEL MOUNT WINDLASS CONTROLLER
AND RODE COUNTER
- Preset stopping point on retrieval
- One-touch function to deploy and retrieve
a preset length of rode
- Adjustable back lit display in feet, metres or fathoms
- Graphic LCD screen featuring intuitive user interface
for simple operation
- Displays windlass speed and direction, plus battery voltage
- Safety lock to help protect against accidental windlass deployment
- Logs windlass operation hours to help ensure regular windlass maintenance
- Weather cover and choice of black or gray console
The AA601 provides electronic windlass monitoring from
the helm. This black box rode counter is designed
to integrate with an on board computer or electronic
monitoring system. It displays the rode count in feet,
metres or fathoms, has a docking alarm which triggers
as the anchor approaches the boat and logs windlass
operating hours for maintenance.
Use the standard Windows based screen display
provided, or ask your monitoring systems
supplier to design a display to fit their system.
All software protocols are supplied.
WIRELESS, HAND HELD REMOTE WINDLASS CONTROLLER
AND RODE COUNTER
All the features of the AA560 plus options to control a bow
thruster or deck lights and anchor wash.
- High level wireless transmission security – 2.4GHz ISM band
- Hand held controller displays rode count plus signal strength
and battery level
- Ergonomic shape with wrist strap connector
- Water resistant to IP65
- Rubber cover moulding for grip and non slip protection
- Console holder and protective cover
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
Kit includes 1 hand held remote control and 1 base station, 1 sensor and 1 magnet.
Note: Two base stations can be combined and controlled by one remote to allow control of two windlasses, plus other ancilliary equipment.
ROVING HAND HELD REMOTE CONTROLS
Enable the operator to visually check anchor retrieval or lowering from the bow if vision from the helm
- Plug into a waterproof socket on the foredeck or in the cockpit or wheelhouse
- Include marine plug and socket
- Available in various cable lengths up to 9 metres (29 feet)
- Suitable for use with 12V or 24V AC or DC dual-directional solenoids.
- Various models available (contact Maxwell for details).
CIRCUIT BREAKER/ISOLATOR PANELS
Maxwell circuit breaker/isolator panels are available to suit a wide range of windlasses
- For protection of the main conductor circuit
for DC winches
- Mount as close as possible to the battery
power source to ensure protection against
short circuit and to reduce the risk of DC
motor burn-out in the event of winch overloading
- Enables the battery, or electrical supply,
to be isolated when winch is not in use
- Suitable for 12V or 24V DC systems
Maxwell heavy-duty, weather resistant units have a UV stabilised water proof diaphragm and
are supplied complete with mounting instructions and screws.
- Rated at 120 amps and suitable for 12V or 24V applications
- Nickel-plated copper contacts ensure corrosion-free, reliable operation
- Available in UV stabilised plastic or polished stainless steel covered versions
- Uncovered plastic versions are also available.
AC DOL STARTER AND THERMISTOR RELAY
A simple way of controlling an AC motor.
- Warning light to indicate motor cut out due to thermal overload protection.
- Thermistor relay resets automatically when the motor cools down
- Available for single and two speed motors
- Lower cost compared to Variable Frequency Controller
- Includes transformer which provides 24V AC for control circuit
VARIABLE FREQUENCY AC MOTOR CONTROL
Superior technology option for starting and controlling an AC powered windlass.
- Programmable to suit the individual requirements of a vessel
- Eliminates high current requirement at start up
- Superior speed control capability, including pre-set speeds
- Ability to increase motor speed above the normal speed
- Accurate overload protection for both current and temperature limit
| || |