Media Releases from Maxwell Marine
MAXWELL INTRODUCES AN ALL NEW RC10 AUTOMATIC ROPE/CHAIN WINDLASS
Date: 31 May 2007
Once again Maxwell leads the way in revolutionary automatic rope/chain windlass technology. Following a decade of global success with the Freedom, Liberty and HRC Series automatic rope/chain windlasses, the all new Maxwell RC10 is poised to conquer the market segment demanding a superbly engineered and beautifully designed windlass capable of handling 10mm (3/8”) short link chain combined with 16mm (5/8”) rope.
Just a few of the RC10’s numerous features and benefits:
- Effortless automatic retrieval and deployment of 10mm (3/8”) chain/16mm (5/8”) rope AND 8mm (5/16”) chain/14mm (9/16”) rope combination rodes giving unsurpassed user flexibility.
- An innovative heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with a unique rope/chain gypsy, giving an unparalleled level of performance.
- Simple two piece installation, saving time and money and allowing easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Manufactured from marine grade chromed bronze for long term durability.
- The topworks can be fully disassembled utilising the handle provided, a screw diver and common allen key, making regular service and maintenance a breeze. No special tools required!
- A huge, through deck, hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Not only does the RC10 effortlessly handle combination rope/chain rodes, it works just as well with all chain rodes for those who may want the extra security of an all chain system combined with an elegantly styled, low profile windlass on their foredeck.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 YEAR Limited Warranty ensuring your confidence that you are getting the best product on the market.